- 1 bunch of Kale, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh, shredded parmesan cheese
- salt, or other seasonings to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Take the rinsed bunch of kale and remove/discard the middle stem. Rip the remaining kale into bite-sized pieces, over a large bowl.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil to the bowl filled with kale. Massage the olive oil over the kale, until all pieces have been covered fully. Sprinkle a little bit of salt (or other seasoning) over the kale, if desired.
- Transfer the kale from the bowl and onto the baking sheet, making sure to spread the kale evenly over the baking sheet. Try not to overlap the kale pieces, if possible (for optimal baking).
- Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese over the kale on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until kale pieces are crisp (not burnt).
- Serve, and enjoy!
This is a super-food, easy and delicious snack to make when you’re craving something wth a hint of saltiness. This recipe is jam-packed with vitamins A, C, K, calcium, and protein!
There is no shame in eating treating yourself to a batch of these delicious super-chips!
Per 1 batch of Parmesan Kale Chips
Total Fat: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Monounsaturated Fat: 12 g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 340 mg
Potassium: 20 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 21 grams
Protein: 16 grams
Vitamin A: 827% DV
Vitamin C: 536% DV
Calcium: 61% DV
Iron: 25% DV