- 1 head of cauliflower, riced in a food processor—Or 1 bag of pre-riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (fresh) shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese to top (2nd portion of recipe)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the riced cauliflower, the minced garlic, 1 portion of the mozzarella cheese, all of the parmesan cheese, the eggs, and the seasonings. Mix the ingredients to create a dough.
- Separate the cauliflower dough in half, and spread each half onto the baking sheet, as pictured below. This is the crust of the cheese bread.
- Bake the crust for approximately 20 minutes, or until edges start to turn golden and the crust is firm. Remove from the oven.
- Evenly spread the remaining 1/2-cup of mozzarella cheese on top of the two crusts. Add additional herb seasonings, as desired for some extra flavor.
- Place the cheese bread back into the preheated oven until cheese is melted and browned to desired appearance.
7. Use a pizza cutter to slice each loaf into 8 pieces, as shown below. Let cool, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per slice: Yields 16 slices / recipe as shown above